Five for Five
Ah… here I am back at Dragon’s Yen DragonMommie. Yeah. I did change that, didn’t I. Seems like I’ve been gone a really long time, and well, I have. I’ve missed it but honestly, I’ve not had a whole lot to say. Maybe now I will…. though a lack of time will certainly get in the way. There is plenty to catch up on here at WordPress and one thing for sure, I need to refresh my memory about how to make this font larger.
Well, here’s the most immediate reason why I am back “today”. A friend of mine got involved with this Five for Five thing. I thought I’d give it a try and see who bites on this end. In the mean time, I will try to post “something”, even a line, every day…. and I am certainly overdue with updates. The downside will be that I’ll not be able to do photos like I once did. My camera is totally gone and I am sorely feeling the loss.
Here’s how it works:
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will get something from me.
But in return, you have to do the same thing on your blog and make something for five other people. The details are as follows, and if you want to play, copy the following onto your blog and leave me a post:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2010).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.