Set a timer for ten minutes. Open a new post. Start the timer, and start writing. When the timer goes off, publish.
My first thought was, “yeah, open a can of worms.” But, I’ll slip past THAT and move on to an accomplishment of last night. I finally finished knitting the Tappan Zee Cardigan, sweetly called “Tappan ME” on my Ravelry project page. It’s something that I’m really, really pleased with how it came out. After blocking, I will do a more detailed post. Oh. This is the perfect time to start a pattern that is part of my New Year’s Resolution, which I hardly ever make, but I’ve been planning this pattern for over a year and I even have the yarn required. It’s called Shipwreck…. Isn’t she pretty? It requires beads being knitted into it, but I think they don’t come until the middle part. I can start this, commit myself to it, and have a little time to get the beads.
Another thought is the anticipation of my next crochet group gathering (as we’ve come to call it) in Brooklyn with my Posse. Yes, I have a posse, people! We meet once a month, but oooh, the last time I saw most of these ladies was back in October and that wasn’t even with half of our people. I’m planning on being there this Saturday, though, and will probably drive into Brooklyn early just to cruise around my old neighborhood. Yep, I’m a Brooklyn girl, born and raised.
Wow. I’m HUNGRY~! Need. to. eat.
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go (ladylovelyblogger.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go | #Craft | 25/01 (thebeltanedaily.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt; Ready, Set Go/ The Daily Post (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt 2013: Me, myself, and a timer set for 10 minutes. (inspirationinfocus.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Ready, Set Go (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)