Daily Prompt: Opposite Day
If you normally write non-fiction, post a photo. If you normally post images, write fiction. If you normally write fiction, write a poem. If you normally write poetry, draw a picture.
Soo, I’m not sure what I write. I can write a pretty mean fiction, but I’ve not done so in quite a long time… Same goes for poetry. Okay, so this daily prompt presents a good opportunity to post some pictures of the wire wrapped pendants I have made. It will always bother me that I took pictures without first polishing off my fingerprints from the stones.
Oh, as a last minute addition, I’ve included a painted tee shirt I made for my son to wear to school on Halloween. This was kind of last minute as he didn’t want to participate the whole time, leading up to the day, then of COURSE the night before, he changes his mind…. SuperMOM to the rescue and he LOVED it~! Such is the rewards for being a mom.
While I’ll not be drawing the pictures, I have created what is inside the pictures:
- Daily Prompt: Opposite Day (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt Poem: Opposite (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Opposite Day (thebloggingpath.com)
- A Soon To Be Legendary Heroine (maggiestoriesawb.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Other Me (starvingactivist.wordpress.com)
- Opposite day: picture this (pencilpilot.com)
- Opposite Day | Rebirth (amarllyis.wordpress.com)